Summer, time for holidays, time for festivals, we suggest to add at your check list of “what to read” druring the summer few texts... Indeed, there is the result of more than one year’s intensive work, by our members, our partners and our staff ...
...Discussion workshops Every year, ARTfactories/Autre(s)pARTs organises internal workshops, an occasion for committed encounters and for comparing and contrasting experience and views, on the basis of concrete examples of artistic and social experiments.
- Artistic creative processes and urban renewal
- The question of the neighbourhood
- Artistic experimentation in Marseille three years before being European capital of culture
- The role played by local people in the artistic creative process
- The concept of the collective - March 2008
- Experimental practices - March 2008
...Point of view
- Arts players talk to arts decision-makers
- Point of view : independence
- ”New Times New Models" – Investigating the internal governance models and external relations of independent cultural centres in times of change
- What does the future hold for “arts factories” in france? Philippe Henry, Lecturer & Thesis Advisor, Theatre Department
Good summer and good reading!
The team of ARTfactories/Autre(s)pARTs
This special newsletter is dedicate to the news of our members. Informations in french only.